The neo-Renaissance building comes from 1906. On the façade, there are sandstone details - coat of arms, date, Bakchus’s head. In the area near the door, there is a memorial plaque to T.G. Masaryk. The original boardroom, with beamed ceilings is used as a ceremonial hall. It is not possible to view the city from the tower because the tower clock pulls which run through here.